Hello all! This is my first official school blog! I am so excited to get this started with our class. Thank you to Jenny for leading the way with blogging and helping us here.
I am sure we will learn heaps through this revolutionary method of learning. I am also sure that we can contribute so much.
I look forward to seeing what you and the classmates do with this wonderful opportunity.
I am sure we will learn heaps through this revolutionary method of learning. I am also sure that we can contribute so much.
I look forward to seeing what you and the classmates do with this wonderful opportunity.
My Name : Lam Ho Yan, Kathy
Student ID : 10425329

Hi Kathy, just visiting ! I look forward to learning from you as well this term. Happy blogging !
回覆刪除Hope to see something posted soon :-)
回覆刪除Hi Kathy, how is your assignment one going ?
回覆刪除